Adobe Photoshop | 2021- level 1 – دورة برنامج أدوبي فوتوشوب للمبتدئين
* This course is an online learning environment. We will learn how to create your design by learning the basics of color theory, color harmony, the basics of design, and how to use the program interface, layers, text, and different selection types.
* This course duration is 12 hours, each class 90 minutes.
* The course will be held on Tuesday at 12:30 pm Toronto, Canada time.
* 10 years old and older.
* Maximum student’s numbers: 8
* At the end of the program, each participant will receive an attendance certificate.
– A PC / Laptop.
– Internet connection.
– Have either the full version (at least 2018) or at least the trial version of Adobe Photoshop on your computer/ laptop (Mac/PC). (Note: Adobe trials last for 7 days).
– Learn how to understanding color theory and color psychology.
– How to work with images.
– The difference between Vector and Raster.
– The program interface.
– Using and understanding the filters menu.
– Types of selections.
– Work with layers.
– Understanding the text panel.
– Understating the workspace and customize it.