Basics of Microbiology- Theory and Practicals
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Lectures : 3
- Level : Beginner
Basics of Microbiology: Theory and Practicals
Date: November 28th 29th 30th
Duration 2 hours (per session)
Time : 8 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Time Zone IST
All those who are interested in microbiology. Microbiology is the study of minute organisms.We will focus on Both theory and practical classes.
- Increase interest and motivation of students
- Build comfortable learning environment
- Interactive and learning sessions.
The objective of the session would be to engage students interset in learning microbiology.
Usage of thids knowledge for future endeavers
Build a structured yet enjoyable session for all.
Your teacher, Rusha Roy, PhD in Microbiology would like to first give am overall idea about the subject in an interesting manner with the use of tools and practical learning along with interactive sessions.
- An introduction to Microbiology, Technique and Safety
- Media sterilization and Disinfection
- Inoculation and other aseptic procedures
- Working with bacteria and Yeasts
- Working with moulds
- Essential methods for maintaining , preparing and using cultures.
- Microbiology in action – Practical activities