PRO-301-A: Structured Programming Using C Language (age 15 and above)
- Course schedule and timing will be decided once the class is complete.
1- Fair knowledge of English Speaking.
2- No previous programming knowledge is requiired.
3- Windows PC or laptop
4- Internet connection
The C Language has proven to be an expressive and versatile language for a wide variety of applications. This course will help you to program in C. Even though it is an introductory course, it will put your feet on a solid ground of various programming concepts, where you can use them to logically solve various problems.
The course aims at showing the essential elements of C programming language, so the candidate can get quickly at the point where he can write useful programs. To achieve this, we focus on the basics such as variables, arithmetic and logical operations, arrays, and functions. We also present programming concepts which pave the road to build correct programs.
By the end of this course, student should be able to:
- Understand and use basic programming constructs of C language.
- Manipulate various C data types, arrays, and functions.
- Use loops and selection structures.
- Isolate and fix common errors in C programs.