B.Sc. in Computer Science, CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, LONG BEACH Ca., USA
MBA, LORENZ UNIVERSITY, ARIZONA USA;
Phd, Social and Behavioral Science, LORENZ UNIVERSITY, ARIZONA USA
TMI Certified Instructor: Time Management, Presentation Skills and Stress Management
TREC Real East Agent 2017 – Texas
• Supervised resource planning for delivery, and overseen the standards for effectiveness and quality of the whole delivery and support ensuring delivery excellence through customer satisfaction activities and behaviors.
• Valued as trusted leader and advisor, cultivated profitable strategic relationships with enterprise clients, business partners and C-level decision-makers and influencers to close complex, long-term projects and grow franchise areas.
• Improved customer satisfaction and ensured the best customer experience by developing operational policies and procedures to effectively manage technology and deliver highest levels of socialized customer service.
HP, Kuwait / Bahrain 2007 – 2011
Technology service Manager / JV General Manager
• Earned distinction as one of top 5 performers at HP in role of Managing Director adeptly managing HP’s Enterprise Solution in Kuwait and Bahrain with full P&L accountability. Managed budgets/quotas and reported to senior executives.
• Maximized HP’s share of wallet and delivered 20% YoY growth in revenue by coordinating delivery of new technology solutions and cross-functional technical and consulting services. Prepared yearly business plan.
• Interacted with project leaders and department heads and executed organization's human resource plans to identify the most effective communication and change management tactics to attract, manage, develop and retain employees.
• Ensured the viability of newly implemented technologies and ensured solutions satisfied customer requirements by conducting leadership meetings and presenting change management implementation road maps.
• Boosted profitability and increased customer satisfaction in region by leading/successfully executing complex, multi-phase technology development programs with lifecycles, budgets and timelines aligned with roadmaps to meet business goals.
• Demonstrated extraordinary ability to open global markets through planning, design and implementation of technology solutions based on customers’ unique requirements. Prepared forecasts/performance reports.
INNOKAT, Saudi Arabia 2005 – 2007
Country Manager (KSA)
• Developed a startup from a one man to a profitable 12 men operation in 1 year through dedicated leadership, skillful selection of staff and development of effective business plans/sales strategies.
• Ensured cost controls by creating a pool of resources to support local partners of all specialties without need to invest in each vertical. Established region’s first Microsoft Support Center for partners to promote/sell technology products.
• Elevated sales performance and helped company realize its vision of strong sales growth by developing/implementing highly-effective marketing and operational strategies to improve sales activities, forecasts, plans and objectives.
• Introduced new engagement modules using Microsoft Partners in Saudi to maximize customer’s share of pocket. Managed resource distribution by observing actual market supply and demand to devise resource distribution plans.
SAP, MENA 1999 – 2004
Sales Manager (GCC Counrtries)
• Signed first telecom ERP project, Batelco, for SAP in Middle East. Exceeded 40M in sales and executed projects over complete lifecycle in multiple industries. Managed strong business relationships to facilitate delivery.
Additional Professional History: Served as Senior Business Consultant for Arthur Anderson & Co., one of the “Big 5” accounting firms at the time, helping large/medium-sized companies with IT strategies. Gained experience working in the USA for 7 years in technical/sales positions for Tandy Corp. and Applied Computers.
CISCO SYSTEMS, Qatar 2011 – 2017
Regional Services Sales Manager – Qatar (2015-2017)
• Excelled in progressively challenging sales leadership roles, promoted to Sales Manager of Qatar due to outstanding performance and ability to motivate personnel to go beyond traditional linear thinking and exceed expectations.
• Charged with developing yearly account plan and sales strategy designed to surpass annual product, sales, service and customer satisfaction objectives through effective prioritization of strategic business objectives.
• Contributed to Client’s development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, manage ambiguity, and readiness for change.
• Developed and executed feedback mechanisms to evaluate implementation success, adoption and sustainability of the change with a focus on how one can one optimize and derive increased value from change management efforts
Client Executive – Services (2011-2015)
• Increased technical capabilities while simultaneously reducing costs by moving clients from hardware-based sales motion to a business-outcome based one.
• Expanded business opportunities and fueled revenue growth by defining activities to support change and transition initiatives, and addressing human factors affecting ability to reach strategic objectives.
• Optimized achievement of client objectives by directing development lifecycles and governance, Escalation mitigation for new/existing projects enabling smooth implementation and support processes.
• Commanded superior strategic leadership of latest technology providing expert oversight of Service delivery and behavioral tools to assess the impact of change, performance , and readiness for change.
• Developed and deployed user adoption/training programs to support technology implementations focusing on team work and internal communication.
• Established greater efficiency, saving time and money, by introducing cloud infrastructure and Automation-as-a-Service by working with customer steering committee and stakeholders.