Python for Beginners
- This course is an online introductory program.
- Learning environment will be through an online conferencing tool.
- This course duration is 12 hours. Each class 90 minutes.
- Course will be held on Thursday at 6:00pm EST.
- Minimum 5 participants to run one class.
- At the end of the program, each participant will receive an attendance certificate
- Fair knowledge of English Speaking.
- A PC and internet connection
- No previous programming knowledge is requiired.
Python is one of the fastest growing programming languages. It allows you to write programs in fewer lines of code than many other languages. It is also used in scientific fields for academic research and applied work. This course will put your feet on the first steps on how to start coding using Python. You will learn the basic syntax of how the Python language works.
By the end of this course, student should be able to:
- Learn Python Basics to gain the confidence to build larger and more complex program
- Learn to use Functions, Lists, Tuples and Sets
- Understand flow control using conditions
- Use loops